There are many ways to dine at the Royal Chace, whether it’s afternoon tea with cakes and scones or a gourmet meal cooked in our brasserie, we supply delicious food for any occasion.
The King’s Bar and Lounge
For the more casual occasion, the King’s Bar & Lounge is ideal and serves our Lunch Menu, Afternoon Tea & a range of light nibbles in the evening.
- Lunch Menu served 12:00 – last orders 17:00
- Afternoon Tea served 14.30 – last orders 17:00
- Nibbles Served 18:00 – last orders 22:00
The King’s Restaurant
The King’s Restaurant located on the ground floor offers elegant surroundings perfect for relaxed luncheons or entertaining business associates.
The King’s Restaurant is also an ideal space to hire for private parties and special occasions.
- Monday – Saturday 12:00 – last orders 14:30
Limited Room service menu is available 24 hours
Our Chace Brasserie provides our resident guests and public with a sumptuous dinner menu offering an eclectic range of dishes.
The Brasserie is open every Sunday for our popular traditional carvery roast.
Situated on the first floor, we regret there is no lift access to the Brasserie.
- Monday – Friday 07:00 – last orders 09:30
- Saturday – Sunday 07:30 – last orders 10:00
- 12:00 – last orders 15:00
- Monday – Saturday 18:00 – last orders 22:00
On long hot sunny days, enjoy a light meal or a drink in the Courtyard.
- May – September
Afternoon Tea at The Royal Chace
Why not unwind with friends and family with one of our Afternoon Tea Packages for up to ten guests?
Afternoon Tea is served from 14:30 until last orders 17:00